Thank you all for your time and the information, I wouldn't know where to start from. Too bad I can't do anything with them archaeology-wise, since I've got so many (and not much of anything else).

With best wishes,

Dragana Filipovic

--- On Mon, 3/2/09, Dr. Angela Kreuz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
From: Dr. Angela Kreuz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: arch. spores - photos
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 7:37 AM

Hello Dragana,

this looks like Coenococcum geophilus living in the soil. Not
interesting for archaeobotanical interpretations as far as I know

Best wishes

Angela

Dragana Filipovic schrieb:

        Hello,

just to add photos to the previous e-mail (the scale is in mm).
Apologies for the quality, still working on the camera-microscope
setup. As I've mentioned, they do look like fungal.

Thank you again for the help.

Dragana Filipovic

DPhil candidate

Oxford University

--
Prof. Dr. Angela Kreuz
Archäologische und Paläontologische Denkmalpflege