From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fehmeeda Riaz
Sent: 11 March 2009 13:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deadline for producing the Gender Equality Scheme annual progress reports

Dear All,

I hope you are well.

I have started to work on my annual gender equality scheme progress report and I understand that the deadline for this is 30th April.  Is this correct?

Best wishes

Fehmeeda Riaz
University of Westminster
HR Manager - Equality & Diversity
HR Department, 5th Floor, Copland Building
115 New Cavendish Street
London, W1W 6UW
Tel: 020-7911-5776

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.