The issues we have we departments paying is that they feel unduly
burdened that this has to come from their budget more where the the
adjustment costs a lot rather than small amounts.

They feel it's unfair that departments who do not have staff with
disabilities do not have this increased cost.

--
Sanchia Alasia
Employee Relations Officer (Diversity and Engagement)

T:  020 7882 5585
F:  020 8983 3440

Human Resources
Queen Mary University of London
327 Mile End Road
London
E1 4NS

Diversity reflects us all .... Equality protects us all