Will this be duplicating the intention or contents of the following item?

Trade, Travel, and Exploration in the Middle Ages: An Encyclopedia.
Ed. John Block Friedman & Kristen Mossler Figg.  Garland Reference
Library of the Humanities 1899.  New York: Garland, 2000.  ISBN
0-8153-2003-5.

Just so folks know.  Say hi to Jim Long for me the next time you bump into him.

 --
Juris G. Lidaka
West Virginia State University

to: [log in to unmask]