This is pretty recent:
*Donation of Constantine and Constitutum Constantini :*
*the misinterpretation of a fiction and its original meaning /*

Johannes *Fried*;  Wolfram *Brandes*

2007
*English* Book Book [ix], 201 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
Berlin ; New York : Walter de Gruyter, ; ISBN: 9783110185393
<http://xisbn.worldcat.org:80/liblook/resolve.htm?res_id=http://www.iris.rutgers.edu&rft.isbn=3110185393&url_ver=Z39.88-2004&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:book>
3110185393
<http://xisbn.worldcat.org:80/liblook/resolve.htm?res_id=http://www.iris.rutgers.edu&rft.isbn=3110185393&url_ver=Z39.88-2004&rft_val_fmt=info:ofi/fmt:kev:mtx:book>

I have not seen the following:
*Testing the limits of the "Donation of Constantine" :*
*linking a forgery to the rise of the medieval papal states /*

Raymond John *Acciardo*

2007
*English* Book Book : Thesis/dissertation/manuscript :
Microform Microform Archival Material Archival Material vi, 209 leaves :
ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.

Tom Izbicki

Cormack, Margaret Jean wrote:

>  Greetings all,
>  	Does anyone know the what the latest scholarly opinion is on the
> origin
>  of the Donation of Constantine

> to: [log in to unmask]
> to: [log in to unmask]