From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cole, Louise
Sent: 10 February 2009 13:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [LIS-E-RESOURCES] News Release

It might be interesting to know how the transition between the old site
and the new one will be managed; especially since it is mid-year.  Your
question about statistics is a very relevant one and it would be nice to
know some URL redirects will be in place at least for the first few
months. I hope Informa's journals thrive and develop on their new
platform.

I also welcome the addition of archive issues of these journals though;
a good step forward.  The original post from Kirstin is below with some
cuts to highlight the main points of interest to us, in case subscribers
have missed the key announcement.

Best wishes
Louise

Louise Cole
Senior Information Advisor (Collections)
Nightingale Centre, Kingston Hill Campus
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey
KT2 7LB