Reia M. Chmielowski wrote:
> Sumit asked:
>
>> P.S. I am waiting to hear Jamie's answer to your question.
>
> Since you asked, here it is, compiled from several e-mail exchanges
> with Jamie, more information than a non-perple_x user would ever want,
> but, perhaps, useful to some of you.

....... (the rest of the original message deleted, to keep the message
short)...

That was indeed very useful Reia. and I have now learned to watch out
for the way I define saturated components in my fractionation
calculations. Thanks for taking the time to summarize and share the
discussion.

As for lack of interest in this mailing list, my gut feeling is that you
did not get answers because people did not know what to answer - I think
the interest was there and I am quite sure the response has been eagerly
read by many on this list.

Cheers,

Sumit