Re: [FSL] Incompatible Dimensions Exception Hi Cibu

My Mac classified your files as a QuickTime format (video?). This is not a good sign. When I opened it in a text editor there are still formatted areas. It seems that you copied in from Excel. There should be only one left space between two numbers and a real line break at the end of the lines.

Regards
Jürgen