hi, Reich,

In my study, it works well ( bet t1.nii.gz bt1.nii.gz -B -n
-m). bt1_mask.nii.gz is just one of the output
for T2, perhaps you can try it on the mean of 4D to get a brain mask and
then apply to 4D

anyway, if you have got image betted and want further mask, maybe you can
use
- fslmaths mean4D.nii.gz -bin mask.nii.gz
- fslmaths mask -dilF mask

may it help!

--
Chun Meng