We have a band 7 clinical scientist vacancy in Clinical Biochemistry
here at UCL Hospitals in Central London (closing date 1.3.09). Please
note that on the Person Specification there is a typing error - part 1
FRCPath is desirable and NOT essential.

http://www.uclh-jobs.co.uk/uclh/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*5D6ECE9BE
0D2D92D

best wishes
Anne
Dr Anne Dawnay PhD FRCPath
Consultant Biochemist
Clinical Biochemistry
University College Hospital
60 Whitfield St
London W1T 4EU
Tel 08451555000 x2954
Fax 020 7380 9584

This email is confidential and is intended solely for the person or
Entity to whom it is addressed.  If this is not you, please forward the
Message to [log in to unmask]  We have scanned this email
before sending it, but cannot guarantee that malicious software is
absent and we shall carry no liability in this regard.

We advise that information intended to be kept confidential should not
Be sent by email.  We also advise that health concerns should be
Discussed with a medical professional in person or by telephone.
NHS Direct can also provide advice.  We shall not be liable for any
failure to follow this advice. University College London Hospitals NHS
Foundation Trust (UCLH).