Dear all,
after reading the post about DCM and 2x2 designs,
I still have a question....
In my data I  found an interaction reflected by 3 significnat activated
areas (one in V3).
In my DCM analysis I want to look for the modulation of theses three
areas (at least of two of them), but I am not sure, what area should I
use as driving input.
One of my two main effects for different stimuli showed one area that
overlaps at least in parts with one area activated in the interaction
(V3). Should this area used as the driving input?
Should I use always one area from the interaction contrast?
Or should I use an area from the main effect???

Thank you very much
boris

--
Priv.- Doz. Dr. Boris Suchan