Hi,

It doesn't come from the 2nd image, because I can process it alone like the
first one. I got exactly the same warnings than for the first one.

To be sure of my version, I download spm8b again so I should have the same
line number than you now.
Here are the errors obtained :

Warning: Matrix is singular, close to singular or badly scaled.
         Results may be inaccurate. RCOND = NaN.
  In spm_uw_estimate>make_q at 477
  In spm_uw_estimate>make_ref at 759
  In spm_uw_estimate at 363
  In spm_run_realignunwarp at 89
  In matlabbatch/private/cfg_run_cm at 29
  In cfg_util>local_runcj at 1345
  In cfg_util at 686
  In cfg_ui>MenuFileRun_Callback at 1129
  In gui_mainfcn at 96
  In cfg_ui at 53
procedure terminated abnormally:
Error using ==> schur
Input to SCHUR must not contain NaN or Inf.Failed  'Realign & Unwarp'
Reference to non-existent field 'beta'.
In file "/usr/local/etc/Matlab/toolbox/spm8b/spm_uw_apply.m" (v1358),
function "spm_uw_apply" at line 226.
In file "/usr/local/etc/Matlab/toolbox/spm8b/config/spm_run_realignunwarp.m"
(v2337), function "spm_run_realignunwarp" at line 106.

The following modules did not run:
Failed: Realign & Unwarp

Cheers,
Cécile