 Dear SPM experts,
 I have a quick question about the value of Ke in the statistic table that are shown when clicking whole brain button.
 So, in each cluster, there are several coordinates on the far right of the table, but it only shows the K e( e.g., 211) on the first coordinate in each cluster.
 I'm wondering if this value only refers to the number of voxels in the corresponding row (e.g., 51,9,-16) or that's the total number of voxels in the cluster that all the coordinates belong to.
 In case, my description is not enough, I attach the screen capture file.

 Thanks in advance,
 YSL