Hi Dom,

The Lancet (www.lancet.com) is arguably the best place to start for the quantitative stuff and also the follow-up op-eds and medical experts' feedback, and I'd also recommend searching the BMJ archive (www.bmj.com).  Both have excellent press office staff who would give you a steer too.

Best wishes, Laura

> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 14:33:41 +0000
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [PSCI-COM] MMR expertise
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Hi all
>
> I'm after some information on the MMR scare - specifically, some data on what has actually happened to MMR immunisation rates in different parts of the country over the last few years. Does anyone know where I might find some information and/or a person who might be able to help?
>
> Dom
>

> Dom McDonald
> Head of Public Engagement
> Science Oxford
> 1-5 London Place
> St Clements
> Oxford OX4 1BD
>
> tel: 01865 728953
> fax: 01865 791854
> www: scienceoxford.com

> 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example,
> send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:
>
> set psci-com nomail -- [include hyphens]
>
> 2. To resume email from the list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message:
>
> set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]
>
> 3. To leave psci-com, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message:
>
> leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

> 5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk
>
> 6. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask]

Imagine a life without walls.  See the possibilities
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465943/direct/01/