From: Robyn Buck <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] health surveillance for laboratory animal allergy
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 13 January, 2009, 11:39 PM

I am writing the guideline for the University of Queensland on health surveillance laboratory animal allergy and wondered if anyone out there have any existing policy/guideline that I could use please.

Regards
Robyn Buck
Occupational Health Nurse Adviser
Email [log in to unmask]
Mobile 0401 141 852
Telephone 61 7 3365 4883
Facsimile 61 7 3365 1577

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

This message is confidential and should only be used by the intended addressee.  If you were sent this e-mail by mistake, please inform me by reply e-mail and then destroy this message.  The contents of this e-mail are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the University Health Service or the University of Qld .

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net