Thanks for sharing & well done,a good presentationJacquie Rice

Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:22:30 +0000From: [log in to unmask]: [OCC-HEALTH] Mental HealthTo: [log in to unmask]
Dear All,
Thank you for your help a while back re Mental Health presentations, I have attached my presentation FYI. I have had very positive feedback from the Matrons, including written positive feedback - shock!
It was a really good surprise, especially as I feel the presentation can be tweaked.
Have a good weekend. <<Mental Health Presentation to Matrons - DRAFT.ppt>> Tracy Bluestone, RGN, SCPHN (OH) Deputy Head of Occupational Health Ext 3982 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Hotmail, Messenger, Photos  and more - all with the new Windows Live. Get started!
http://www.download.live.com/

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS