 Just received this from a friend of mine....I don't know whether it's
another hoax but I will certainly be keeping my eyes peeled!

Rita

Virus Alert

THERE IS AN EMAIL WITH SUBJECT LINE "OBAMA ACCEPTANCE SPEECH" FLOATING
AROUND WITH A TROJAN HORSE ATTACHMENT.

DO NOT OPEN FOR ANY REASON!!!

DELETE IMMEDIATELY.  THE TROJAN STEALS ALL PASSWORDS AND USER IDS!!!

SPREAD THE WORD TO EVERYONE ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.

<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109094&rui=24880130>

<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=109095&rui=94335532>

unauthorized and may be illegal.

Email from Bradford College is subject to a disclaimer, the full
contents of which are available for viewing at the following link:
http://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer.htm

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS