Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:14:43 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Hep b
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Folks,
I have a lady who is over 50 and on 3 occasions has started a course of hep b, but never completed with the third vaccination on any of the 3 attempts (nothing to do with me), she has minimal contact with blood and works in a lab.
Would those of you that do hep b's persist and try to complete a course? Did I read somwhere that the efficacy of the hep b vaccine is reduced as one gets older and does anyone have information regarding the link to MS?
Thanks again for your help
Sue.
Sue Mann
Occupational Health Nurse Adviser
John Innes Centre/Institute of Food Research
Norwich BioScience Institutes
Tel: 01603 450564
Fax: 01603 450029
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos Free Find out more! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net