Lynn

Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:14:43 +0000From: [log in to unmask]: [OCC-HEALTH] Hep bTo: [log in to unmask]
Hi Folks,
I have a lady who is over 50 and on 3 occasions has started a course of hep b, but never completed with the third vaccination on any of the 3 attempts (nothing to do with me), she has minimal contact with blood and works in a lab.
Would those of you that do hep b's persist and try to complete a course? Did I read somwhere that the efficacy of the hep b vaccine is reduced as one gets older and does anyone have information regarding the link to MS?
Thanks again for your help
Sue.
Sue Mann Occupational Health Nurse Adviser John Innes Centre/Institute of Food Research Norwich BioScience Institutes Tel: 01603 450564 Fax: 01603 450029 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

Twice the fun—Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger. Learn more.
http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/windowslive/products/messenger.aspx

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS