Hi Folks,

I have a lady who is over 50 and on 3 occasions has started a course of
hep b, but never completed with the third vaccination on any of the 3
attempts (nothing to do with me), she has minimal contact with blood and
works in a lab.

Would those of you that do hep b's persist and try to complete a course?
Did I read somwhere that the efficacy of the hep b vaccine is reduced as
one gets older and does anyone have information regarding the link to
MS?

Thanks again for your help

Sue.

Sue Mann
Occupational Health Nurse Adviser
John Innes Centre/Institute of Food Research
Norwich BioScience Institutes
Tel: 01603 450564
Fax: 01603 450029

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: