From: "Glenn Raybone" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] sick certificates
Date: 22nd January 2009
Time: 8:30:55 pm

Wendy

if you've an approach that works please share.

I know of colleagues who've put on 'open days' with lunch to  encourage local
GP's to come and meet the team and encourage better working  relationships
and rapports. Sadly not one came.

We actually provide an OH service to local GP's and I have to  admit the
rapport I have with them is excellent, that's not blowing my trumpet  just the
truth. However, this does not help when the GP (as in the case I have  previously
mentioned on the list) is from another locality which we do not cover  from
and OH point of view.

regards

Glenn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.ukThis email may contain confidential or legally privileged information intended only for the individual or entity named in the email address. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited. The content of this email does not necessarily reflect the views of the company or its officers and CBH takes no responsibility for the views of the author. If you have received this email in error, please reply to the sender so the company can arrange for its proper delivery, then delete it and all copies from your system. Although CBH aims to use efficient virus checking procedures, we accept no liability for viruses. Recipients should use their own up-to-date virus prevention. Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient email systems.

Constructing Better Health Tel 08458 737726
Registered office: Manor Royal, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9QP
Registered in England No. 05086859