Wendy

if you've an approach that works please share.

I know of colleagues who've put on 'open days' with lunch to encourage local GP's to come and meet the team and encourage better working relationships and rapports. Sadly not one came.

We actually provide an OH service to local GP's and I have to admit the rapport I have with them is excellent, that's not blowing my trumpet just the truth. However, this does not help when the GP (as in the case I have previously mentioned on the list) is from another locality which we do not cover from and OH point of view.

regards

Glenn

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net