I have been known to wash my keyboard in warm soapy water and dry it in the airing cupboard and so long as it is fully dry there should not be any problems, well there have not been to date.  A friend of mine in the USA puts his in the dish washer on a low temp and he is a computer expert, so he tells me.  Not a good solution for the work place so I would suggest:

1.  Good personal hygiene
2.  No eating at the work station
3.  Use of sprays/ wipes to clean keyboard on a daily basis
4.  Use of a contract cleaner who give the keybpard and screen an indepth clean.

That is so simple I feel like I have missed something.  No wait, it is simple!

Frank

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS