From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Helun Ford
Sent: 20 January 2009 11:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] MASSAGE CHAIR

Pat,

On the subject of weird requests.....

I once got a call asking what someone should do with kittens who were
vomiting!!!!

Regards

Helun Ford
Head of Occupational Health
Primecare
12 Cathedral Road
Cardiff
CF11 9LJ

email :          [log in to unmask]
Telephone :   0845 7626560
Fax:             02920 788604
Mobile :        07977 437072

To: [log in to unmask]
From: "Smith Pat (Long Lee)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]
Date: 20.01.2009 11:36
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] MASSAGE CHAIR

Hi all

I (we) should write a book on the weird and wonderful requests OH
departments receive!  Unfortunately I just can't bring myself to say no,
sorry, cant help!

Telephone call from our PCT library re a massage chair they wish to
purchase (as an incentive to get people into the library apparently)

I wont hold my breath waiting for replies................ but do any of
you know a company they could contact?

Many thanks

Pat

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may
contain confidential information, copyright material or views/opinions
that do not necessarily reflect those of Bradford and Airedale teaching
Primary Care Trust. If you receive this email by mistake please advise
the sender immediately. All should be aware that this email may be
subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
and that emails may be monitored...
CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

The information in this message is confidential and may be  legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and maybe unlawful.
Any attachment(s) to this message has been checked by
this company for viruses, however you must rely on your own
virus checker and procedures.
Nestor Healthcare Group plc. Registered no. 1992981
Nestor Primecare Services Limited. Registered no. 1963820
Allen House, Station Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9NT

Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may contain confidential information, copyright material or views/opinions that do not necessarily reflect those of Bradford and Airedale teaching Primary Care Trust. If you receive this email by mistake please advise the sender immediately. All should be aware that this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and that emails may be monitored..

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net