  From: Cheatle, Jane L.
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:40 PM
  Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] organisation change/ How to recognise stress/

  Hi all

  I have agreed to do a short presentation to some of our managers at very short notice (no stress there then). I will be looking at stress and how managers can recognise the warning signs. I wonder if anyone has anything that they would be willing to share with me on this either on or off line.

  I will be creating my own work- but would welcome any ideas of good presentations

  Kind Regards

  Jane

  Jane Cheatle
  Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner
  ( + 44 (0) 1276 852248
  * SC Johnson Limited
        Frimley Green Road, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7AJ

  P Please consider the environmental impact before printing this e-mail

  Registered Office: SC Johnson Limited, Frimley Green, Camberley, Surrey, GU16 7AJ. Place of Registration: England. Registration Number: 4166155

  This email is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to the sender or contact SC Johnson Ltd on +441276852000 and then immediately and permanently delete it. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that no viruses are contained. SC Johnson Ltd and its associates accept no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.

  OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS