Sue try the  below- have a great reunion

Graham

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Graham Seddon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Sue
Try

Lily Lim

Centre for Decision Analysis & Risk Management
School of Health & Social Sciences
Middlesex University
Queensway
Enfield
Phone: +44 (0)208 411 6615
Email: Lily Lim

Regards

Graham

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM, sue harrison-stone <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear All

To our total disbelief it will be ten years since we finished our Occ H&S degree at Middlesex Uni. so we are planning a reunion in the summer.   We are trying to find out where our course tutor has gone.  We were Lily Lim's guinea pigs for the course but she does not seem to be at the Middlesax Uni anymore.  Does anyone on the list know where we can find her please?

Many thanks
Sue

--
Graham Seddon