MPCG ltd. Tel 0845 051 2600

From:         Neil Poole <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Wed, 21 Jan 2009 13:07:13
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] FW: OHP needed in / near Stoke on Trent

Kind Regards

Neil Poole
Occupational Health Nurse
M: 07736632919

________________________________

From: Amelia Yeo [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 January 2009 12:11
To: Angela Sadza; Poole, Neil (CEMSKAN); [log in to unmask];
magi
Subject: OHP needed in / near Stoke on Trent

Hello,

I'm trying to source an OHP for an assessment in / near Stoke on Trent.

Does anyone know of anyone in this area?

I have tried creating a user-ID for myself on Jisc-mail but it keeps
blocking me from putting a message out!

Help!

Many thanks and hope all are well..

All the best,

Amelia Yeo

Claims and Absence Manager

(T)  00 44 (0) 207 822 1828

(F)  00 44 (0) 207 353 3833

medibureau Ltd

Fleet House

8-12 New Bridge Street

London EC4V 6AL

United Kingdom

This email contains information which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please return it to the sender and delete the
email from your system. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this email or attached documents is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful. The sender does not accept any legal liability for
the contents of this communication. This email does not constitute
either offer or acceptance of any contractually binding agreement. Such
offer or acceptance must be communicated in writing.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net