Hi i have known public health or infection control teams to carry out
this work in the past in another life, so your friend could telephone
the local public health dept or local hospital to ask advice
 regards
 teresa

50% off Norton Security 2009 - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/security

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: