Wendy

if you've an approach that works please share.

I know of colleagues who've put on 'open days' with lunch to  encourage local
GP's to come and meet the team and encourage better working  relationships
and rapports. Sadly not one came.

We actually provide an OH service to local GP's and I have to  admit the
rapport I have with them is excellent, that's not blowing my trumpet  just the
truth. However, this does not help when the GP (as in the case I have  previously
mentioned on the list) is from another locality which we do not cover  from
and OH point of view.

regards

Glenn

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: