Dear colleagues - please see attached email from Philip Schlesinger about his article at http://hij.sagepub.com/cgi/content/abstract/14/1/3

Can I remind people to let me know of any items of news for a report to the Meccsa conference next week (the various responses to the PSB review are obviously important - brief headlines from those concerned would be very helpful).

Also - a reminder of the network meeting on the last day of the conference between 2 and 3 pm.

It would be good to touch base - and perhaps think of an event? -  for which Meccsa can provide some help with funding.

happy new year to everyone

Máire

Professor Máire Messenger Davies
Director, Centre for Media Research