Hi all,

in relation to Andrea's point on private equity ownership, it occurs to me
that I went to a Westminster Media Forum on precisely this subject in
October 2008 (deliciously, on one of the worst days of the financial
crisis). I have a PDF file of the transcripts from the conference (no
academics, just financiers and Peter Bazalgette) which I can send you if you
want. One of the key points made was that even when private equity is being
battered, they will still be on the lookout for 'good' (ie cheap)
opportunities. So, even though we shouldn't exaggerate their influence,
they're not about to disappear.

best
Des