FIFTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON RECENT ADVANCES IN

GEOTECHNICAL EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING AND SOIL DYNAMICS and

Symposium in honor of professor I. M. Idriss

SAN diego, CA – may 24-29, 2010

http://5geoeqconf2010.mst.edu

January 9, 2009

Subject:  Invitation/Call for Papers

HELLO.  HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I am happy to inform you that our conference arrangements are proceeding on schedule.

A Call for Papers has been listed on the conference website http://5geoeqconf2010.mst.edu.

The last date of abstract submission is April 2, 2009.  TIME FLEES FASTER THAN WE REALIZE.

You are invited to contribute paper/s.  Also you may share this information with a colleague who may be interested.

Kindly list this Call for Papers on your website, and  let me know if you have any questions.

Kindest personal regards and love,

Shamsher Prakash

Conference Chairman

Shamsher Prakash

Emeritus Professor of Civil Engineering

Missouri University of Science & Technology

Rolla, MO 65409-0030 (USA)

http://5geoeqconf2010.mst.edu

NEW EMAIL:  [log in to unmask]

President – SP Foundation:  Anand Kutir, 1707 Jackson Circle, Rolla, MO 65401 USA

Tel/fax: 573-364-5572

www.yoga10.org

Effective Jan. 1, 2008, UMR became Missouri University of Science & Technology (Missouri S&T