Hi everyone

As promised I have set up an email list for us to keep in touch. You should have received notification from the list directly. All you need to do now is send an email to

and that will send it to all of us. The advantage of this is that if anyone changes their address all they need to do is to notify the list, then one of the owners of the list (either Jerry or Uzma and me) will make the change keeping everyone updated with the correct address.

It is advisable to add the address ie [log in to unmask] to your email (outlook) address book so you don’t lose it (and if you already have a distribution list for this replacing it with the [log in to unmask] address rather than the individual addresses.

Hope that makes sense – do let me know if you need any help (as the listowner I am responsible for making sure you are ok with how to do things).

Regards

Richard

Richard Everett

Consultancy Services

Intelligent Builders Ltd (Company no 06725137)

The Old Coach House

r/o 9 High Street

Old Town

Stevenage

SG1 3BG

p. 01438 215 447

m. 07766 611 826

e. [log in to unmask]

w. www.intelligentbuilders.co.uk

intelligentBuilders ... putting the customer in control

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3748 (20090107) __________

http://www.eset.com