Wolverhampton Archives and Local Studies has now completed the move to
its new home in the (former) Molineux Hotel Building. Our new contact
details are therefore as follows:

Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
Molineux Hotel Building
Whitmore Hill
Wolverhampton WV1 1SF
Tel: 01902 552480
Fax 01902 552481

Colleagues should note that my own email address has changed, to this
current address: [log in to unmask]

My phone number remains the same as before - 01902 552485

The service is still closed to the public, whilst we continue to prepare
the building for our opening in early March. Once a date has been
established, I will of course inform colleagues. Prior to opening, we
will continue to deal with telephone, email and postal enquiries. We
will continue to check our previous email and postal address up until
the end of March 2009.

I look forward to welcoming you all to our new home at the Molineux
Hotel! Best wishes,

David

David Bishop
City Archivist
Wolverhampton Archives & Local Studies
Molineux Hotel Building
Whitmore Hill
Wolverhampton WV1 1SF
01902 552485

------
DISCLAIMER: This email and files transmitted are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or use it
in any unauthorised manner.  If you have received this email in error
please notify us by email to [log in to unmask] and then
delete it and any attachments accompanying it.  Please note that
Wolverhampton City Council cannot guarantee that this message or any
attachments are virus free or have not been intercepted and amended.
Any views or opinions expressed within this email are those of the
author and may not necessarily reflect those of Wolverhampton City
Council and no contractual arrangement is intended to arise from this
communication.
======