Dear All,

The V&A Theatre Collections Reading Room at Blythe House, Kensington will be closed from Feb 16, reopening on March 10 2009. This is so we can install our new galleries at South Kensington.

There will be a further closed period from the 27 April to 1 May to allow for group visits to our collection of Ballets Russes costumes. For further information about this event see: http://www.vam.ac.uk/collections/theatre_performance/features/diaghilev/index.html.

Appointments to consult the collections can be made by emailing [log in to unmask]

Many thanks and apologies for cross-postings.

Vaila Holbourn
Acting Archivist