Dear Allstat,

Please find below the details of our latest contract opportunities.

If this position is of interest to you please send an updated CV to
[log in to unmask] or alternatively you can reach me on 0207 922
7126.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Our client, a global CRO is actively searching to fill 3 Contract SAS
Programming roles ASAP. They have an excellent pipeline at present with at
least 2 major projects to work on over the next year.

There is also the opportunity to do some homeworking after an initial 3
months on-site. Rate is dependent on experience but is extrememly
competitive.

DUTIES

- Produce statistical analysis output (tables, listings and graphs) to
support generation of critical (flash) clinical study results, cross-study
results for investigator brochures, regulatory submissions, or ad-hoc and
exploratory analyses involving descriptive and simple inferential
statistics.

- Perform data manipulations, including creation of derived data sets,
related to the production of the statistical output.

- Verify (QC) study and cross-study analysis results or derived data sets
produced by another statistical programmer, statistician, or an external
vendor.

Other SAS and Stats positions are available - for more information please go
to www.hayspharma.com