Dear All,

I am studying in Quality Based Contract/Performance Based Contract and would like to introduce into Vietnam. The Local Transport Program (LTP) in UK is very interesting, I just have some LTP documents, such as Department for Transport - The LTP process; Department for Transport - From workhorse to thoroughbred: a better role for bus travel; Department for Transport - Full guidance on Local Transport Plans, Second edition; Bus quality partnerships, modal shift and traffic decongestion.

If you have any other papers/reports related to the above issues, please kindly share with me.

Thank you in advance,

Dinh Van Hiep
PhD Scholar (MEXT), Transportation Planning and Infrastructure Management, Saitama University, JAPAN.
Lecturer (on leave), Highway and Traffic Engineering, National University of Civil Engineering, Hanoi, VIETNAM.
Cell Phone: +81-90-6546-6886;
Email: [log in to unmask] OR [log in to unmask]