From: "Michael Messenger" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: Northern Mercantile and Industrial Corporation

This company is in the Stock Exchange Official
Year-Book for 1943 but only the bare details of
office, directors and capital appear. Contact me
if this is any use. It does not appear in the
'Register of Defunct and Other Companies removed
from the Stock Exchange Official Year-Book' 1970 edition.

Michael Messenger