From: John Briggs <[log in to unmask]>

> The whole series is still in print, except for the Leningrad Bede and the
Tollemache Orosius.

Dang!

i had my heart set on a Tollemach Orosius.

meanwhile, it looks like Ben Withers' CD facsimily of the OEH isn't out yet
--leastwise, Amazon doesn't know of it

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Benjamin%20C.%20Withers&page=1

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]