Dear Marjorie

Further to your suggestion about images of Gabriel, I have just done a quick scan of my stream on Flickr and found at least 34 images that might fit the bill. Rather than send you a mass mailing, which might contain a lot you don't want, might I suggest when you have the time that you search on Flickr (search under "gordonplumb" and then under "Gabriel"). You are welcome to use any that you think appropriate.

Best wishes

Gordon