I also occasionally get spam from myself. And the Juno postmaster sometimes informs me that spam has been blocked without letting me decide if it's spam, which is in itself spam. But nothing from Katie - that I know of.
MG

Marjorie Greene
http://medrelart.shutterfly.com

-- Tom Izbicki <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I get spam that purports to come from me.  Maybe spam filter caught the
Katie Clark.
Tom Izbicki

Are you safe? Click for quotes on a home security system.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/PnY6rbvVA5X5T7baPRgm5rJjVd8DF3PmnGmvEeadWvJvsBgdg7bzl/

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]