Dear Marjorie

Further to your suggestion about images of Gabriel, I have just done a  quick
scan of my stream on Flickr and found at least 34 images that might fit  the
bill. Rather than send you a mass mailing, which might contain a lot you
don't want, might I suggest when you have the time that you search on  Flickr
(search under "gordonplumb" and then under "Gabriel"). You are welcome to  use any
that you think appropriate.

Best wishes

Gordon

to: [log in to unmask]