Hello all,

As part of a very small education team, I am looking at ways of increasing offerings to schools with minimal staff input. One idea I had was adapting the family backpack idea for school classes and I wondered if anyone had any experience of doing this?  Any advice, tips would be greatly appreciated. I am thinking of focusing on our Victorian building (with a large number of tiles, patterns, shapes etc) and having a Maths theme with activities on eg. tessellation, symmetry, measuring and estimating, handling data etc. Any activity ideas on these topics would also be welcome.

Thanking you in advance!

Kind Regards

Kirsty

Kirsty Hall