 Hi all,

Just a thought, but I recently went to a training day on Web2 and was
introduced to WIKIs.

I won't pretend to be an expert, but at the time it crossed my mind that
some of the technologies the speakers were talking about might be
usefult to GEM, and could be an answer to the apologies for cross
posting and overflowing email boxes people are experiencing (whilst
still allowing people to communicate and share their experiences
easily)!

I understand you can send emails to it that would be automatically filed
and then people could view folders according to subject and need,
instead of sifting though mails that aren't relevant.

I just googled wiki (try it or look on delicious.com - searching web2)
to see if I could find something to help explain Wikis for those who
haven't a clue (I wouldn't have known anything until last friday). Here
are a couple pages that might help (though the common craft only
explains one function)

To explain more see: http://newtools.pbwiki.com/Wikis
http://www.commoncraft.com/video-wikis-plain-english
				http://pbwiki.com/