Dear FSLers!

After I took the update to 4.1.2, I have a problem with the compatibility of
FSLview with my OS, which is SLES 10.2 x86_64.
They have not existed befor (with 4.0.x).

Because the problem is that severe that I will have to spend days to solve
it (buidl vtk and FSL), I would prefer to take the old version of FSLview,
which worked (nearly) perfectly.

However on the download website there is always the current version only.
Where could I get the FSLview of version 4.0.4?

Would it not be a good idea to leave the different older versions equally
accessible (and also the corresponding documentation-sites)?

Thanks for your great work!
Markus

--
Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324
Fax 0041 (0) 22 379 5402
email: [log in to unmask]
http://labnic.unige.ch