Hi guys

If you have the time please could you complete the attached survey.

Many Thanks

Ian

(sorry for cross posting)

Dear Sir / Madame,

My name is John Downie and I am an Undergraduate Student at the University of Plymouth.

As part of my final year dissertation project, on Cloud Computing and the benefits it can provide for business, I’m conducting a research survey. If you could spare just 5 – 10 minutes of your time to fill in one of my questionnaires it would be hugely helpful and greatly appreciated.

If you would like a copy of my completed work please fill in your e-mail address on the first page of the survey.

Data collected from this questionnaire will only be used for this study, will not be passed on to any third parties, and will be destroyed at the end of the study (April 2009).

I will not include any names or sensitive information in my final work.  This type of information is optional, so feel free to leave these fields blank if necessary.

Please continue to the survey by clicking on the link below…

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=spbcLPKrENYiOTeXBvOVtA_3d_3d

Best regards,

John

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John Derriford Road Plymouth PL6 8BH

Phone 01752 636700 Web marjon.ac.uk
Principal: Professor David Baker A Church of England College Founded in 1840

University College Plymouth St Mark & St John is a registered charity the trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239