Thank you, Victor,

This is all very helpful and informative.

Best wishes,

Geoff Blowers

At 10:12 AM 11/18/2008, you wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>I hope your participation in ICTP-2008 in St. Petersburg last summer
>was interesting and productive.
>I am pleased to let you know that all abstracts and Powerpoint
>presentations from the conference are now available at
>http://www.ictp-2008.spb.ru/presentations/
>So if you have missed something important you still can make up
>downloading materials from there.
>Also, we have installed the new web site with materials of the first
>conference, which was held in 2002: http://icope2002.org/
>So if you are interested to know what was happening at the
>conference that time and find something useful you can do this now.
>
>Enjoy your teaching!
>
>Sincerely Yours,
>Victor Karandashev

Geoffrey H. Blowers PhD
Associate Dean (Special Projects), Faculty of Social Sciences
Professor
Program Director, Postgraduate Certificate in Psychology
University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong, CHINA

Tel: (852)-2859-2378 (O) (852)- 2517-1885(H)
Fax: (852)-2858-3518
Internet: [log in to unmask]
http://www.hku.hk/socsc/bio/gh_blowers.htm?person=ghblowers