  From: Eleanor Clyne-Kingshott
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 12:34 AM
  Subject: Voice recorders

  Dear Anne-Marie Haigh

  I am new to this discussion circle, but here's my opinion. I am currently using an Olympus 300M which has slightly less memory that Tom's one, but has excellent sound quality and I get around the memory issue by just putting my audio files straight onto the computer and deleting the ones on the recorder.

  I think that tape recorders are very stress provoking and I was able to purchase this voice recorder for only $100AUS on EBAY( not sure how many pounds that is??). I also think the ease of being able to save several copies of the audio files is a benefit, as well as being able to listen to your files, if you wish, on your ipod!

  Kind regards,

  Eleanor

  Find your ideal job with SEEK Time for change?