e-Learning and Action Research as Transformative Practice
Author: Margaret Farren
See
http://innovateonline.info/index.php?view=article&id=543&action=article

2:00 PM Eastern
Recasting Distance Learning with Network-Enabled Open Education: An
Interview with Vijay Kumar
Author: Vijay Kumar
See
http://innovateonline.info/index.php?view=article&id=657&action=article

November 14, 2008
Transforming e-Learning into ee-Learning: The Centrality of
Sociocultural Participation
Authors: Sandra B. Schneider and Michael A. Evans
See
http://innovateonline.info/index.php?view=article&id=511&action=article

Please forward this announcement to appropriate mailing lists and to
colleagues who want to use IT tools to advance their work.

On another note, we are extending the deadlines for submissions to
the Online Simulations, Role Playing, and Virtual Worlds and The
Future of the Textbooks special issues (see
http://innovateonline.info/?view=special_issues). Please send me a
note if you intend to submit a manuscript for either of these issues.

Finally, if you are considering submitting a manuscript describing
how you use Microsoft technology to enhance the educational experience
for publication consideration in the "From our Sponsors" section,
please make sure that it conforms to the publication guidelines
described at the "Contribute" link on the navigation bar.

Thanks!

Jim
----
James L Morrison
Editor-in-Chief, Innovate
http://www.innovateonline.info
Fischler School of Education and Human Services
Nova Southeastern University
http://www.schoolofed.nova.edu/home.htm