________________________________

From: Therapeutic Communities
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rowdy Yates
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EFTC] EFTC list members

I'm receiving daily error messages for the following list members:

F. Abbondanza (Czech Rep.)

Herman Nina (Slovenia)

G. Grandjean (Czech Rep.)

Marcello Musio (Italy)

I'd be grateful if any listmembers had information about these members.
The system will auto-erase them after a set number of errors. I don't
want that to happen if it is just a simple mistake.

My apologies also about the SPAM mail sent through the list last night.
I will remove the person responsible from the list.

Rowdy Yates

Senior Research Fellow

Scottish Addiction Studies

University of Stirling